Monday, September 23, 2013

The Mirai Nikki Challenge

For the past week, I have been watching the Mirai Nikki anime, and I have read the manga. I thought, since I was watching the one I could at least read the other. The only other series I have done this with is Bleach and Fairy Tail, so it is a sign that I like it.



The story is a pretty brilliant one if I say so myself. The god called Deus, is reaching the end of his life. To decide a successor, he creates the games of the future diary. Twelve people are given a future diary (a modification of what they were originally keeping) and, have to kill each other until one is left. Yukki and a cute but psychotic girl named Yuno are future diary holders and, try to defeat the other ten together. The series is about their relationships and, their battles with the other ten.




Compared to what I have read of the manga, the anime stays pretty similar. Apart from a few differences, It would appear that it could be a spitting image. The story line, on the other hand, is a combination of Battle Royale, Psycho and a love story. If you like all of those, it is a story for you. Where to start? I would start with the anime. It is easy, self explanatory and the graphics are absolutely amazing.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment