Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Anime Marathon

YO HARROWWW!



You may have noticed a complete overhaul of my crappy blog effort with all posts deleted and a revamped theme and all. Finally, a new start. Yes, one that is after the BIG 'O'. (START MOVING START MOVING~ YES~ whaaa)




*on a side note:Yoharrow is catchy damn, Yuigahama you qtsun*

For those who know me, you'd prolly know what I'm up to these days. For those who don't yet... then you oughtta put in some effort to remember me, I can assure you that it is worth it. :)



WALAO WHAT IS THIS SHAMELESS MODE I CANNOT.



Well that's not the point.



Hehehe as what this post's title suggests : I'm doing a hardcore 13h/7d anime marathon. (ya I need 7 hours of sleep, an hour of mealtime and another hour for travelling... wait. Oh yeah I was watching during mock papers too. OH SHIT THAT REMINDS ME : I WAS DOING IT DURING THE *hardcore* O LEVEL PERIOD, too. Oops. :X)



Here's a list of what I've been watching/rewatching recently :



1. Mirai Nikki / The Future Diary + Redial (complete)



2. OreGairu / My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU (waiting for next season)



3. Infinite Stratos Season 1 / 2 (ongoing)



4. Date A Live (waiting for season 2)



5. OreShura / My Girlfriend and Childhood Friend Fight too much (waiting for season 2)



6. Monogatari Series (ongoing)



7. Noucome (ongoing)



8. Mayo Chiki (waiting for season 2)



9. Oreimo / My Little Sister can't be this CUTE (complete?)



As you can see...



I'M DYING OH NO SHIAT I MEAN WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT ARHHGHGHGH TELL ME MOAARRRRR



But... waiting is a bliss, a preparation for your titties. This is so that they don't start spraying milk all over the place when the new episodes knock you up. ;)



*guys and gals both included*



Heheh and moving on the next base for the holidays/well-deserved break after 'O's... DATING SIMS!



P.s. WHERE IS MY AYASE ROUTE?! Oh, the psp game. HERE I COME!!!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment