Saturday, July 13, 2013

Random Thought (July 07, 2013 at 12:19AM)

Random Thought 399



What a day! So we did some programing workshop today and after that me and my comrades watched Despicable Me 2. Thank God that we were still able to watch it despite some struggles in making it to our desired screening time. The planned time was at around 4:45pm but we didn't make it so we decided to just go with the 6:05pm but we were not allowed to get in anymore since the we missed again the start of the movie by a minute or so. So our last resort was the 8:20pm screening time. I'm just glad that it was really worth the wait. At least we were able to kill time by doing some stuffs while waiting, like for instance watching some Future Diary episodes.




Still an enjoyable day for me. Although a sad one for my wallet-chan. XD



#RTNotes



via |
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment