Friday, August 23, 2013

For the love of Anime

These past few weeks, I've been indulging myself with different genres of anime. I can tell you that my old self has gotten me again. This was me way back when I was still in elementary)">



So let me get to the point. I will be posting my top 5 anime that I've been watching recently. I'm not a spoiler, so don't budge. I'll be just stating my own opinion on each series. Now here it goes.




Top #5 SAO (SWORD ART ONLINE)



If you like adventure together with a bit of romance then this anime is definitely for you. SAO will show you its virtual world full of action-packed adventure and how these two, "Kirito and Asuna" completed the game itself. I personally liked this since the setting is like an MMORPG(Massively multiplayer online role-playing game). An avid online gamer would definitely want to try watching this.



Top #4 ATTACK ON TITAN



Still an ongoing anime series which is definitely worth giving time for every week. Full of action, tragedy and of course gruesome gore, this became a must watch anime for anyone who is a fan of blood-lust.



Top #3 ANOTHER



Who's the dead one? That's probably the question we're all trying to figure out as the story unravels the mystery of Yomiyama North Middle School's class 3-3 being cursed of gruesome deaths year after year. A heart-throbbing anime that would let you crave for answers on every episode.



Top #2 Mirai Nikki



Mirai Nikki or "Future Diary" centers to diary owners which have been chosen by god to compete in this so-called survival game. The winner will then become the next god who will possess the power of controlling time and space. The plot is somewhat similar to "Battle Royale" in which they must kill other players to win. But this has a certain twist to it since each of them owns a special kind of future diary which can predict the movements of other owners. The anime is full of suspense and mindfucking scenes that would make you crave for more.



Top #1 KUROKO NO BASKET



My number 1 anime so far this year. The story is about a newbie middle school basketball team making its way up to the top with the help of their skilled players, Kuroko (a former member of the team Generation of Miracles), Kagami, a talented player who spent most of his middle school in the US, and of course the teamwork and support of everyone from the team.



I just can get enough of these hot guys playing basketball. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of the sport but this anime was so intense that each match was so real. You know that feeling of watching basketball championships right? It is exactly how I felt. If you're already an avid fan of basketball then this could be worth your time.



So that's my top 5. Let me know what yours is.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment